Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Time to start practicing Christmas music in choir. Just three weeks until Advent Lessons and Carols!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Hey, I'm counting on you to have the choir schedule for me so I can jump right in when I get back. My guess is that the Art Museum is the Sunday after I get back, unless there's been some weird change and the Art Museum is out. Is there any music that is new and strange to me? I'm guessing pretty much everything is the same. I can't believe its almost time to come back. I'm excited though because this Christmas I won't be getting surgury so I can sing at Midnight! Hooray!
 
No art museum concert this year. Ian is directing others in The Messiah and doesn't have time for it. Lessons and Carols is on January 7. And you can't sing at midnight - didn't you get the decree? Everyone to the Abbey because everyone is home.

Oh, and there is new music. But lots of the same too.

PS. I just got your best friend a job - she's going to work for me!
 
No art museum??!! That is my favorite one! Oh shoot I forgot about the midnight decree, oh poop, I was so looking foward to it too.

You got her a job? Doing what? Are you going to pay her? How much? Can I work for you too?
 
No art museum. I was sad too.

She's going to work for me - you'll have to call her and get the details yourself.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture