Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Hey Ladies

Mr. Write is looking for a good woman. Only trouble is, according to him, they don't exist. So, he's got a novel idea - stick all the good ones you can find in a chick zoo.

But seriously, good women - and I mean truly good - are just too few and far between. I can't be sure, but I think if they were animals they would qualify for the endangered species list.

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure it's the good men that are an endangered species.

That's why I think we should be able to create a place where we can keep good women behind glass for paying customers to observe; sort of a living museum. Alright. A woman zoo.

Well, anyway, I found it amusing.

I can just see the newsperson reporting “Dana has an MBA from Brown, can drink a pony keg of Molson in 45 minutes, speaks four languages and can explain - in great detail - the infield fly rule. Isn’t she cute?”

MBA - check, pony keg of Molson - well..., speaks four languages - check (it doesn't say fluently!), can explain the infield fly rule - check

Hey! One good woman over here!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Maybe you should introduce yourself to Mr. Write. I'm darn sure you could explain the infield fly rule.
 
Yes, not to brag, but I do think that I could qualify for that zoo.
 
If you decide to go there, I promise to visit you every once in a while and to pay the 5 bucks to get you the sliced tomato and onion salad.
 
Thanks! I love tomato and onion salad - with avocado is the best.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture