Friday, November 07, 2008

 

Fall weather

Like any place, there are things to love and hate about Virginia - one thing to love? November 7 and I am wearing short sleeves and no jacket!

The Documents in the Case:
That's disgusting. I hated it when I could wear my sandals in November. That is just wrong. Of course, the weather in the great Pacific Northwest is even worse. We started "winter" in October. It will be grey and rainy for the next seven to eight months. Heaven help me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture