Monday, May 19, 2008

 

Throwing away flowers


This year I got one of the best birthday presents - a beautiful arrangement of flowers delivered to my office. I love being sent flowers! It gives you a great feeling that someone thinks of you enough to send them. And while they last it's so exciting to come home to beautiful flowers - they just add so much to a room. I always find it sad to throw them away though, even when they really don't look too good anymore. So, I had a poignant moment tonight when I finally threw away my birthday flowers. That beautiful gift is all gone.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
I know what you mean. I always keep flowers too long because I hate to throw them away.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture