Thursday, March 06, 2008

 

R.I.P. Brother Paschal

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Br. Paschal, OSB, from the Abbey of St. Benedict, who died yesterday morning. I first met Br. Paschal almost 20 years ago when I was a student at Trivium School and we would go there every Wednesday for Mass. Even then, Br. Paschal was a hunchback and one of the most cheerful persons I have ever met. As he aged, Br. Paschal became confined to a wheelchair, but that did not affect his cheerfulness. I was always amazed that he could remember my name and the names of my brothers and sisters!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture