Thursday, March 13, 2008

 

How to use left over blueberries

Yum!!!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Ooh that looks awesome.... though I don't know what you mean by "leftover blueberries" I don't think I've ever seen such a thing.
 
Who has leftover blueberries in early March?
 
You have leftover blueberries if you made blueberry coffee cake for your friend's birthday brunch and the remainder are sitting in your freezer.
 
Testing comments. That anonymous one was mine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture