Friday, August 10, 2007

 

Hey Juliet!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
That's hilarious. I like it a lot. I like Maggie Lawson a lot, she does a really good job. I watched the Psych-outs and I laughed a lot.
 
Did you know that Maggie Lawson and James Roday are dating in real life - at least that's what several of the commenters said.
 
Yeah, I read that on Wikepedia. I didn't know if I should believe it or not, but I definitely could see that happening. Especially since that's what people do in Hollywood these days, be in a movie with someone and date/marry them for a while. Not that that's what's going on in their case, I'm just saying that I'm not surprised.
 
Yay, other Psych fans. I didn't know anyone else who was watching this show. I think the writing is smart and James Roday is hysterical, although the rest of the cast is pretty good too.

Funny to see the difference between the character of Lassiter as played by Timothy Omundson and the recurring character he's been playing on Jericho.
 
I love Psych! It's just fun! I recently got season 1 and have been having fun catching up on all the episodes I missed last year. I've never seen Jericho, but I did see a movie with Timothy Omundson playing an evil leprachon...
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture