Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Getting ready for Virginia

I finally made the decision - it's time to go to Virginia. Last summer, I had a wonderful time being a student. I loved studying, and I even loved it when I came back home and had to write papers (despite all the complaining!). So, I decided that I wanted to be able to go to school all year round - not just for a few weeks during the summer. But, in order to do that, I have to move to Virginia. This was not an easy decision - it means leaving a job that I've held for almost 7 years (not necessarily a bad thing, but it's comfortable) and figuing out what to do with my house as well as leaving my family and friends here in Massachusetts. And, of course, it means the dreaded job hunting in Virginia. So, while I'm very excited about all these changes about to happen in my life, I'm a little nervous too.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Good luck. I'm sure it will do you good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture