Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

A snow storm!

I never thought I'd see the day when I would be happy to have a snow storm. But, after a winter of almost no snow - Arizona, Texas, and North Carolina have had more snow than us up here in Massachusetts - it was nice to see the white stuff coming down last night. The storm only left about 3 inches - not bad for shoveling and since it's a nice sunny day today it's melting very nicely off the pavement - but it does look pretty. And, my nephew couldn't wait to get into his snow pants!

I certainly don't mind a little winter when I know that winter's almost gone (Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow yesterday so there's only 4 weeks left of winter)!

The Documents in the Case:
how was dinner yesterday?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture