Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

No news is bad news

I haven't heard anything from the police about the investigation into the robbery at my house last week. In fact, I've left two messages asking for follow-up information and have yet to receive all call back. I'm sure that the police have a lot of cases to investigate, and that mine is pretty small. But it's huge to me, and I'd like to know that the men who are sworn to protect me and my property are doing something. I want the person who walked into my house and helped himself to my things behind bars.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture