Friday, January 05, 2007

 

A month?

I know, I know. It's been a month since the last time I posted. But, I've been really busy. Really. 2 illnesses, a brother and sister visiting (with children), Christmas, and a man will do that to you. Now I've recovered from the illnesses, my brother and sister have gone home and the busy part of Christmas will be over after my party this weekend. So, look for more blogging soon.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Phew! I was beginning to think that you had abandoned blogging. Glad to see you are back, and I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season.
 
Whoa, whoa, whoa! A man? Do tell! :)
 
LOL! I wondered how long it would take for someone to comment on that. Yes, there's a man in the picture. I met him right after I returned from school, and we've been hanging out for a couple of months now.
 
Excellent! I hope it goes well.

I've been hoping and praying for you. I think the problem is that you're just too overqualified for most of the guys in the "availability pool". Glad to see that's evidently not true anymore. :)
 
Welcome back. I'm so glad you haven't abandoned us.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture