Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Congrats to the Gators


Congratulations to the Florida Gators on their National Championship. I'm so happy that they beat Ohio State, though I can't quite believe that the final score was 41-14! By the way, Gators backup quarterback is freshman Tim Tebow, a homeschooler who was able to play on his local public school . Last night (or rather early this morning) I caught this interesting segment on ESPN's Outside the Lines about the debate over homeschoolers playing sports on local high school teams. Overall, I thought that piece was pretty favorable toward homeschoolers.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
You wanted FLORIDA to win??? Who are you???
 
After 6 years in Ohio, listening to how wonderful Ohio State is, I've had enough. I'm sure Florida fans are just as obnoxious, but I haven't had personal encounters with them.
 
Thank you, from a long-suffering Gator fan who lived through the Ron Zook years.

For the record, Urban Meyer is VERY Catholic and goes to Mass every day.

I'm not saying that's why they won. However...

That game looked pretty miraculous to me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture