Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

I'm officially on board....


I meant to post this before the game that eliminated the Yankees (!!) on Saturday. Then I was just happy that the Tigers had a chance to knock off the evil Yankees and thrilled for my all my Michigan friends who have suffered through some bad years with their team. Now, I'm excited for the possibility that a team which lost 119 games just 3 years ago, letting all their young players take their knocks while learning the game, could make it all the way to the World Series. I think that they have a great chance. They have the best pitching staff in baseball and decent hitting. Oakland has great pitching also, but I don't think their hitting can match up.

My prediction for the World Series - Tigers vs. Cardinals

Go Tigers!!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Aheeeeeeeem.........."evil Yankees"
 
Evil, evil Yankees.
 
My Illinois family will be rooting against you.
 
Yeah Tigers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture