Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Calling all bibliophiles

Dom and Melanie are both blogging about a new website called Bookmooch. Here's the idea: you post a book that you don't want anymore and someone else who wants it can "mooch" it from you. Then, you wrap it up and ship it out to them. You get a point for every book that is mooched from you and you can then use that point to mooch a book that you want from someone else. It doesn't cost anything - except postage. I'm sure I'll find lots of books I'd like there. My only problem will be finding books that I want to give away...

The Documents in the Case:
My only problem will be finding books that I want to give away...

Yep. That would be my problem too.
 
I have one or two that I wouldn't mind giving away, but I doubt that anyone would want them.
 
I have some books that you can use to get started. But you have to let me mooch a book now and again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture