Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Why I am Catholic

I just discovered this great video at Evangelical Catholicism by Katerina Marie highlighting the main reasons why I'm Catholic and happy to be so.

The background music is the theme song from World Youth Day in 2005, but it will always remind me of standing in line for hours on a Thursday afternoon in Rome with thousands of members of the universal Church, waiting to view the body of John Paul II. Speakers set up along the route played a loop of this song, a decade of the rosary, a gospel reading, and a reading from various of John Paul's writings.


The Documents in the Case:
That is fantastic! I love being Catholic; the faith is the greatest thing I have.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture