Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

There's a singing cowboy at my house

Last night we had a Bob Hope double feature: The Paleface and Son of the Paleface. The latter movie also stars Roy Rogers and his horse trigger.

About halfway through the second movie, my nephew suddenly remembered his straw cowboy hat and my guitar and began to serenade us. I wish I had a photo to post. It was precious!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Why didn't you grab your camera!
 
We did get a picture - I just can't post it at the moment. Soon, I hope.
 
By the way, thanks for the photo. I love it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture