Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Problem with comments?

Someone notified me that they were having a problem commenting - the comment box is taking a long time to load. I don't seem to be having a problem. Is anyone else? Please leave a comment (if you can!) and let me know. Thanks.

The Documents in the Case:
It's working now. Perhaps our server was acting up.
 
I've had problems in the past, but it seems to be working fine now.
 
Yet another ingenious idea for getting comments without much work. Brilliant!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture