Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Paper Angst

I'm in the midst of writing my second paper (of three) that I need to complete by October 25 for my classes this summer. Not going so well. Of course, it didn't help that I abandoned it last night for the Rolling Stones concert. Not that I'm a big fan, but when you get offered a free ticket how can you refuse? Besides, I'd never been to Gillette Stadium before.

Tomorrow - back to the paper.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
Oh ho! You slacker!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture