Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Bloggin' Cardinal

Cardinal O'Malley has a new blog. He's going to be chronicalling his trip to Rome to formally accept his titular Church, Santa Maria della Vittoria.

“I want to share with you, Catholics of Boston, my experiences as I return to Rome as a Cardinal and more importantly, I want to share with you a sense of what it is that Boston’s Archbishop does on business in Rome representing the people of the Archdiocese.”
– Cardinal Seán


It's an interesting idea. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say.

Hat tip to Dom.

The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture