Sunday, August 06, 2006

 

With television shows, I'm usually a step or two behind everyone else. So, I have to admit that I've never watched Lost. That is about to change.

First, I saw this rave review at Sirach 40:20, then I heard about the show for 6 weeks at school (there was a weekly group watching season 2). When I got home, there was one of the producers (I think - anyway, he was somehow connected with the show) giving an interview during a Red Sox game (he's a life-long Sox fan!) It's safe to say that my curiosity was piqued.

The final confirmation that I really need to watch this show came just now when I found this picture over at Happy Catholic. Put that DVD at the top of my Netflix list!

The Documents in the Case:
Dom and I are huge addicts, I mean fans. You'll be hooked too, I'm certain.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture