Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

Welcome back Hobbs!

I see that Hobbs at Dirdy Wadah has finally posted again. Actually, he's put up 2 posts, which takes away my guilt free non-posting!

I got back from school (though I'm still desparately trying to finish a paper - not to mention those other 2 that I need to start!), started back to work again, and finally got Verizon to fix my DSL (Hallelujah!!). All of which means, no more excuses!

The Documents in the Case:
Yay!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture