Friday, August 11, 2006

 

Speaking of Lawyers

Kip Lurie: Lawyers should never marry other lawyers. This is called in-breeding; from this comes idiot children... and other lawyers.

Just saying...

The Documents in the Case:
What are you saying?
 
Nothing..but, I say...
 
What do you say?
 
She's saying you might want to refer to your little bundle of joy as a "barrister in the oven."

Did I get that right, Wimsey?
 
Some of my best friends are lawyers - but who can pass up a good lawyer joke?

Ryder's got the right idea.
 
And that was nothing like a good [lawyer] joke ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture