Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

Jetsetting

I travel a lot. I never realized how much unitl a co-worker asked where I was jetsetting off to for the weekend. Reflection revealed that I had visited France, Rome, Cincinnati, Kentucky, Virginia, Pittsburgh, Denver, Alabama, and Oregon in the past year. Guess that does qualify me as a jetsetter (sounds so exotic!)

All total, I've visted 39 states and the District of Columbia. Looks like I need to plan a trip to the South....



where have you been?

Thanks to Thursday for the map.

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
I beat you both! See dirdywadah for my tally.
 
when did you go to Montana?
 
There was this lovely cross country trip with 9 people in an 8 people station wagon. We went through a corner of Montana on our way to Mount Rushmore
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture