Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

First Day of School

My nephew headed off for his first day of 1st grade this morning. He looked so cute with his newly cut hair, clean black shoes, summer uniform (grey shorts, white polo shirt), and new Red Sox backpack that's almost as big as he is.

He told me, "They're going to invite me in and teach me things."

I know he's going to have a great time at school!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
I picked him up after school. He got in the car and sighed, "I really like school!" I asked him what he did and he told me all about recess. No teaching going on today apparently!
 
Hopefully he won't outgrow that feeling for many years to come.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture