Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Stressed!

Have you ever been waiting and planning for something, only to realize with shock that it's just around the corner and you're no where near ready? I got back from my sister's wedding and turned my sights on the next project - six weeks in Virigina beginning my Master's in Theology. And, then I realized that I leave in only 2 weeks. Yikes! I have so much to do to get my house in order and all my outstanding projects completed, not to mention getting packed and buying my books, before I leave.

I'm going to the summer school at The Notre Dame Graduate School of Christendom College. I've been wanting to return to school for some time, but I wasn't happy about the idea of working full time and taking a class or two at night. I did that once already and it was difficult. So, when I found this program, that allows me to separate school and work, I was excited. Of course, I owe special thanks to my work as well for letting me take the time off to pursue something I love.

Of course, I'm a great procrastinator, so I'll probably be trying to fit everything into next week!

The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture