Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Matchmaker, Matchmaker

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Thursday on their marriage!! I didn't get to see the Bride as she came down the aisle, but I've been told that she couldn't wait to meet her groom. I'm sure it's true.

It was really amazing watching my sister get married. She was so obviously certain that she was doing the right thing. And, having had the chance to see her with Thursday, I have to say that I agree with her. I haven't been able to see either my sister or Thursday very much since they both live in the middle of the country, but I'm looking forward to getting to know my new brother.

The Documents in the Case:
Cute name for your post there, Wimsey. I see you and raise you one "If I Were a Rich Man." Ha!
 
L'chaim!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture