Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

I'm just a little black rain cloud


He thought for a moment and said: "I shall try to look like a small black cloud. That will deceive them."
"Then you had better have the blue balloon," you said; and so it was decided.
Well, you both went out with the blue balloon, and you took your gun with you, just in case, as you always did,
and Winnie-the-Pooh went to a very muddy place that he knew of, and rolled and rolled until he was black all
over;




I'm beginning to feel like Winnie-the-Pooh's little black rain cloud. After almost 2 weeks of rain before right before I left for my sister's wedding, it's raining again. My yard is beginning to look like a prairie field with all the rain and no time to mow!

Did I mention that it rained when I was in Oregon, too? I'll bet it's nice and sunny now that I've left.

The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture