Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Out of service

Verizon is currently on my bad list.

This weekend, my sister went to a wedding in Virginia. And, her cell phone was stolen. So, when she got home, she took my phone, called Verizon, and had them suspend service on her phone until she could transfer her number to a new phone. All pretty straight forward,right?

Except that Verizon didn't suspend service on her phone. They suspended service on my phone.

So, no phone service for me until I can convince Verizon to reinstate my phone. I hope that they give me a credit for days out of service!

The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture