Friday, April 07, 2006

 

That explains it!

I'm sick. For the 3rd time already this year. I had a 2 week cold in January and a really bad cold with fever in early March. Now I'm home from work again with strep. I'm feeling a little guilty at having already taken 3 1/2 days off of work. I always think that I should be able to manage the pain. Now I know better!

Hat tip to the guys at Sirach 40:20

And a special thanks to Fred for the ginger ale and crackers!

The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture