Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Not a nerd!

I am nerdier than 9% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I found this over at Some Have Hats and being a sucker for such quizes, I promptly took the test. I found out that I am NOT A NERD. In fact, 91% of quiz takers scored more nerdy than I am. So, what's the opposite of nerd?

Your nerdiness is:

Definitely not nerdy, you are probably cool.

That's right - I'm cool!

Labels:


The Documents in the Case:
I'm sorry, but you can't fool me. ;)
 
Ha! I only got 4%. I'm guessing that means you must know more than me about math and computers.
 
I got a 6%. So I'm right between the two reds. It's comfortable here!

Thanks for the link to that quiz.
 
Pioneer,

Welcome! And I can't believe that I'm nerdier than you!
 
If you're who I think you are...?
 
Believe it. I always suspected it. What I didn't expect was that I am nerdier than Friday. I guess there's no justice in this world.

But hey, all three of us are way low on the nerd scale anyway, so it really doesn't matter. *grin*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture