Monday, April 10, 2006

 

If I didn't live here...

Just when I was finally going to log off, I got suckered in again. There it was before me - "10 Cities That Young People are Moving To". Of course, I had to click. (I've always wanted to know where all the young people are.)

Here it is (drum roll please)

Best places to live and work for those under 35

Atlanta, GA
Boston, MA
Chicago, IL
Denver, CO
Minneapolis, MN
Portland, OR
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
Seattle, WA
Washington, DC

Funny, Worcester's not on the list.

The Documents in the Case: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture