Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Getting to know your friends

Normally, I'm not a big fan of chain letters. In fact, I almost always delete them. The Lady in the Pew would be proud of me!

The one exception I make is for the getting to know your friends type chain letter. I like getting to know little details about my friends and sharing about myself. So, I here give you the 2006 edition of "Getting to know your friends".

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:55

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds (April is my birth month)

3. What was the last film you saw? Laura (the Queen of the Film Noirs)

4. What is your favorite TV show? What Not to Wear

5. What did you have for breakfast? Sweet Ginger Peach Tea

6. What is your middle name? Marie

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian and Mexican. I love cheese

8. What foods do you dislike? Where do I start? Meat of almost any kind, mushrooms, shrimp, coffee (but not coffee flavored ice cream!)

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Lays Cheddar and Sour Cream

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Michael Buble

11. What type of car do you drive? Hideous tan 1990 Geo Prism

12. What is your favorite drink? Anything with Tequila (esp. Margaritas) or Rum (and coke)

13. What characteristics do you despise? Inflexibility

14. Favorite item of clothing? Anything that makes me feel great about myself. Love Ann Taylor Loft.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Rome
(I feel like Audrey Hepburn - Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.)

16. What inspires you? Holiness

17. Favorite saying? None

18. Where would you like to retire to? I can't think that far ahead. I don't know where I would like to be in two years.

19. Favorite time of the day? Dinner time (with a classic movie)

20. What was your most memorable birthday? 30th My sister threw me a surprise party 2 months after my birthday and so many friends were there

21. Where were you born? Hayward, CA

22. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball - go Sox!

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No idea

24. Who do you expect to send it back first? No idea

25. What fabric detergent do you use? Arm and Hammer

26. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl - no question about it

28. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2

29. Do you have any pets? No, though I'd like to get another fish (my brother and sister killed my last one)

30. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with your family and friends?
My brother, the Marine, called me this morning. It was very exciting since he almost never calls.

31. What did you want to be when you were little? A mother

32. Summer/Winter/Fall/Spring? Late Spring

33. Favorite color? Lime green, but I'm also getting into pink

-------------RIGHT NOW------------------------------

Wearing? black pants, Pink 3/4 sleeve top, black shoes

Listening to? Bing Crosby sing Samantha from High Society

*****THE LAST 24 HOURS**************

Met someone new? Yes - new guy at work

Cleaned your room? No

How many hours of sleep? 6

************DO YOU BELIEVE IN**************

God? Yes

Yourself ? Yes

Your friends? Yes

Destiny/Fate? Not if this means we don't have free will. But, I do believe that we have a destiny as in a purpose for our lives, which is eventually to be with God in Heaven

Ghosts? Um, I try not to think about that

**********FRIENDS AND LIFE**********

Who have you known the longest of your friends? Trisha - when we were both studying in Austria

Who do you go to for advice? Mom

Do you want your friends to do this and send it back to you? Yes, I love little personal tidbits

The Documents in the Case:
Did you email this? How can someone send it back if you didn't send it out! Hobbs did this too. It looks like cheating to me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

What I'm Reading
  • Without Roots: The West, Relativism, Christianity, Islam
  • The Cost of Choice
  • What I've Finished
  • The Unmasking of Oscar Wilde
  • The Faithful Departed
  • Cover Her Face
  • Joy in the Morning
  • Gaudy Night
  • Behind the Screen: Hollywood Insiders on Faith, Film, and Culture